Abhishek Karwar is Head of User Growth for ByteDance India. Media professional with 20+ years of experience across the media and entertainment industry. Track record of managing and scaling up digital businesses and heading user growth, product development, marketing & brand building and product marketing functions for organizations on a global level. Possess hands-on experience across all key areas of user growth, brand building, strategy business planning & execution, marketing and content partnerships across short format platforms, television networks, video distribution platforms & publishing platforms. Expertise in building platforms, scaling growth, negotiating partnership deals and executing go to market strategies.
- Expertise in driving overall growth, content strategy business planning & execution, marketing & content partnerships across short format platforms, Broadcast networks, Video Companies (OTT) & Publishing Companies.
- Execute overall go-to-market strategy involving business growth accountability, customers & channel partner engagement, planning & conceptualizing new products & revenue opportunities.
- Strategizing & Driving overall revenue growth for Large Scale Companies Connects within major HNI, Agencies & Clients Distribution.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of distribution & customer acquisition practice lifecycle. Managing digital spends & budgets.
- Planning 360 marketing campaigns across Digital, TV, Print, Digital, Radio & OOH.
- Manage & oversee all of the social media channels in regard to content, promotion, consumer engagement, customer service & performance management.
- Leading a team of Product managers, Growth and Retention experts, Customer Service, Product, Social and Marketing professionals.
- Successful launched innovative products including; Short format platforms, Broadcast Management Systems, Publishing Platforms, DAM, OTT Platforms, Video Advertising Platform, Digital EPG Platform, An AI and ML Prediction tool and Product Placement solutions
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Received the ACEF Award for excellence in brand management in 2014-2015
- Educationtimes.com received the Best Education Website Award by Indy’s in 2009
- Team member, Intelligent Enterprise Award for 2004 awarded by Ernst & Young and Indian Express