Amit Verma is an avid marketer with more than a decade of global experience in Performance & Growth Marketing, Brand Development and Pricing. In his long-spanning career, Amit has led marketing, digital transformation and growth for many brands in his previous assignments with Zoomcar, Noon, Shopclues, PayU, ZO, Maxus & Percept and considers himself as a professional who placates a method in the madness for the marketing and non-linear hyper growth setup and currently is the Head of Marketing and Growth of India’s Largest Bike Taxi Platform, Rapido
- Successfully launched PayU’s consumer business – PayU Money wallet in 2014 attracting 20mn transacting users in a year
- While Leading Brand, Media and Social performance for Shopclues moved overall SC brand awareness to 60% and revenue to 180 cr/month with 80mn MAU.
- Established marketing for a MENA region biggest e-com Noon from scratch as a Head Performance and brand. In-charge of a B2C side P&L and annualized revenue of 1.8 Bn AED.
- Conceptualized and launched India’s first and only car subscriptions brand called ZAP Subscribe.
- He launched a massive 360 ATL campaign around ‘Buying a car is out, Zap Subscribing is in’ across TV, print, OOH and radio in 2018. This campaign successfully created an entirely new market for car subscription across India and built a completely new demand channel for passenger cars in India.
- With the success of ZAP Subscriber’s ATL campaign, Zoomcar increased its daily car subscription run rate by a staggering 900% and is currently clocking 500 car subscriptions daily.
- The company has already captured 15% of urban passenger car market in just one year (in terms of car units being shipped through its shared subscription).