A versatile professional with over 14 years’ experience and a firm believer in insight driven marketing, through innovation, creating effective consumer experiences that resolve the most impactful tensions points in the consumer’s life in order to build brands that consumers love. He has been instrumental in finding and maximizing the small sliver of overlap between business needs and consumer needs by leveraging new technologies coupled with effective storytelling.
Current Role at Max Life Insurance: Heading the marketing efforts for the proprietary business nationally with an annual business of INR 850-900 crores.
In addition, leading the all-important regulatory, compliance, controls and budgetary frameworks for the marketing at Max Life.
- Brand custodian of brands such as Coca- Cola, Maaza, Minute Maid & Lava Mobiles.
- Advertising stints with Lowe Lintas, Tag Worldwide and Rediffusion Y&R – partnering some of the most iconic brands in their journeys – Maruti Suzuki, Airtel, Hindustan Times, Fever 104 FM, Havells, Hewlett Packard, Unileve, Pernod Ricard and many more.
SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS- MAX LIFE INSURANCE
- Award winning brand experience & mobile marketing campaigns strengthening the consumer connect with the brand.
- Award winning CSR initiatives contributing & impacting society by providing financial literacy through the Protect India movement.
- Driving cultural conversations with an award winning category first New Year’s resolution campaign with messaging that was celebratory, relevant, evocative and personalised.
- Business Recovery through ‘Crisis Marketing initiatives’ in the New Normal as a part of the Business Recovery Process (post lockdown).
• Digital first sales process powered by video content marketing, brand experience and creating platforms to have positive conversations about Life Insurance category.