An accomplished storyteller who has proven his marketing acumen by delivering record business outcomes across industries with established brands like Nestle, media giant Times Internet, to startup real estate portal major Commonfloor.com and various programs for the state of Odisha alike. In the last 11 years of his learning curve, Satanik has risen from being an individual contributor to a team player, blazed as an entrepreneur and now flourishing in a leadership marketing role for one of the major real estate players in South India.
Satanik is best recognized for launching Maggi Coconut Milk Powder and Nestea to the Eastern Indian market for Nestle and introducing one of the major cab aggregators in Bangalore and Mumbai through Commonfloor.com.
A marketing passionista with the skill to decipher the unsaid, he is best known as a self-starter. In the last decade, he has excelled at understanding the emerging needs of the market and has worked relentlessly in pressure-situations thus, redefining the anatomy of a high potential leader. A Consultant to international investors on property with Advantus Global Inc, a mentor to startups, the chosen Advertiser by Facebook for their advertising platform/performance development processes, and a consultant to Ask Laila that helped them expand into 6 different cities, Satanik has donned many hats in a short span of time in his career. Satanik has recently joined forces as Marketing Head with Shriram Properties where he is working at the intersection of Brand Strategy, Creative Strategy, Digital Transformation, International Operations and Social Media Strategy after a successful consultation stint with the same company. He is the recipient of the Shooting Star Award at Nestle and the Real Estate Blockbuster Ecosystem Award for exhibiting the best innovative marketing campaign for Commonfloor.com. At Century Real Estate, Satanik won the Best Mentor Award and the Breakthrough Idea Award in a year. His instinctive experience has helped five startups acquire funding of approximately $250 Mn cumulative, which has helped him find strong visibility within the startup environment.
Here are the highlights of some key achievements of Satanik, amongst many other:
- Launched Maggi Coconut Milk Powder & Nestea in Eastern Indian Market – 2009
- Bringing Odisha back to top position in India in Alternate Trade Channels – 2010
- Taking Odisha to No. 1 position in India in terms of corporate / institutional visibility
- Spearheaded Street Channel Penetration Program and increased business volume to 178%
- Established Education Channel under Times Internet product portfolio
- Taking Commonfloor from mere a startup to best online portal in India in terms of Product, Revenue & digital engagement
- Establishing Alternate Revenue Channel under Commonfloor product portfolio
- Expansion & Launch of Commonfloor in 30+ cities
- Launched one of the major cab aggregators in Bangalore & Mumbai through commonfloor
- Helped 5 startups raising funds approx. $250Mil cumulative
- Designed campaigns to achieve 200+ sales for one particular Real Estate brand during Lockdown