Crayon Software Experts is a full-fledged IT advisory firm that provides its clients with tools and solutions to optimize client’s return on investments in complex technology. They are the global leader in Software Asset Management (SAM), Cloud and Volume licensing and associated consulting services and are trusted advisers to many of the globe’s leading organizations.
Crayon’s core business has always been a client centric approach using Software Asset Management (SAM), as its key go-to-market strategy to provide optimal license offerings for its clients, compared to more traditional software players. Due to growing IT complexity and the evolving digital transformation driven by Cloud Technology – SAM and Consulting Services have increasingly become the focus area for Crayon, in addition to Software Licensing. Although Crayon is a “one stop shop” where both software and services are offered seamlessly to clients, the Group operates internally with two main business divisions – Services and Software.
Both business divisions, Services and Software are equally important to Crayon’s business and complement each other to make Crayon a full service IT advisor throughout the entire IT value chain – whether it’s to software publishers / and or customers.
- Use proprietary tools and IP to analyze customers’ IT status
- Gather software publisher information into one framework, interpret license agreements and provide negotiation support
- Planning and analysis support on larger IT upgrade projects, as well as cloud migration and application development
- Consulting & Advisory for Partners and Customers during their journey to cloud
- Deliver license offerings to customers from software publishers
- Emphasis on standard software that is used consistently by customers
- Provide customers with license advisory and optimization tools; and access to Crayon’s reporting portal
Why is Crayon Different?
With over 400 technical certifications globally, Crayon provides comprehensive expertise across all the main technology partners based on a complete understanding of your IT estate. They were chosen by Microsoft as ‘Global AI and Machine Learning Partner’ of the Year for 2019. Additionally, Crayon is a Microsoft Cloud Accelerator, Azure Circle & Online Services Partner and a Top 3 global SPLA Reseller.
For over 6 years Crayon India has been providing trusted and expert consulting solutions to some of the major enterprise clients. Crayon provides strategic advice around purchasing, deployment, and management of IT infrastructure, architect complex cloud migration solutions and drives the relevant deployment projects to ensure an optimum return on significant IT investments. They believe in providing a combination of technology and training expertise, as many of their consultants are certified instructors.
Markets are getting saturated day by day and companies are getting more and more competitive. These days every company is trying to transform its style of providing services to the customer and the way they interact with their partners or employees in this era of digitalization. These days a company has to be efficient, productive, flexible and quick in order to have an edge and be unique and the company which has these qualities are resilient, cost effective, managed, secure and available. With a broad range of Managed & Subscription services, Crayon will simplify your platform transition and will support your business. Crayon as an Azure Managed Services Provider delivers high fidelity managed service on its Azure platform globally. By having an extensive technical azure skill, Crayon holds a record of having demonstrated success in providing Azure Managed Services to customers and access to Microsoft advanced technical support. This enables them to provide effective solutions and pass through any audits thus validating Crayon for delivering robust managed services on Azure.
YOUR CHOICE IS OUR CHOICE
Crayon has comprehensive and strategic relationships with all leading global software technology publishers namely:
Crayon designs, implement and manages multi technology complex licensing solutions for many of the world’s leading organizations, ensuring compliance and optimizing their return on IT investment and have licensing expert teams based in over 24 countries, with more than 400 certifications, including 350 Microsoft MCPs, and serve clients across the globe.
JOIN HANDS WITH CRAYON
You should always partner with a leader and Crayon is a leader in cloud technology solutions. They have dedicated account managers supporting your business from top to bottom, a team of experts to provide you technical support and cloud expertise. Being Crayon’s partner will give you direct access to world class advisory and support team of experts. And of course, you will have the advantage of having an Account Manager who will support you to drive your business forward. Cloud-iQ, a professional procurement platform offers you procurement; management; provisioning and cost analysis of both software licenses and cloud services. Cloud iQ additionally offers you the possibility to transact in multiple countries and regions, from one single account.
With CRAYON anything is possible.
Headquarter : Oslo, Norway
Year of inception : 2002
1. 50% of the workforce engaged in pureplay advisory & consulting services is on software & cloud.
2. We provide the strongest, robust & most intelligent cloud platform to the 2 most popular hyperscalers in the globe.
3. We address 80% of Global Market, which represents our services
4. We have setup something called as the ISV incubation center. Here we work with ISV’s across industries & help them evaluate, based on their technology, the most attractive option on the cloud.
5. Another unique proposition is that we are one of the very few people, who have the expertise & capability to carry out GDPR assessments for our customers.
6. We optimise our customers Digital IT spends by leveraging the expertise we have in Cloud Analytics. This has helped customers save significant amount of money by optimising their Cloud Infrastructures.
Path-breaking services: Software & Cloud Analytics, Advisory & Consulting Services, Managed & Subscription Services, GDPR Experts, Volume Licensing Optimisation & Management.